You will be a part of Software Factory and the function, Data Hub . The Data Hub is in a build up phase and you will be a part of that work. Data Hub contains Data Platform Building, Data/ Big Data Engineering, enabling Software Development Capabilities- AI Business Analyze & Translation-Data Governance-Data Architecture-Data Quality-GDPR- R&D Software Master Data Management.
The Data Solutions Architect leverages the established architecture discipline to help ensure that business strategies align with the powerful capabilities of cloud architecture to achieve business objectives consistently and cost-effectively
Responsibilities & Competences
• Manage deliveries and technology in strategic projects, organizing and guiding cross-functional, cross disciplinary teams developing Data & AI solutions towards improved business performance.
• Comfortable in taking part and solve constraints arise from the inevitable limitations with respect to budgets, schedules, skills, and current environments in the Analytics area.
• Analyze, shape, and prioritize Analytics requirements as well as ensure they are implemented within current constraints from infrastructure to front end solution.
• Assure implementations satisfy current requirements and support future needs • Experience to work in a data driven organization
• Deep experience of building cloud-based solutions, preferable in GCP.
• Platform Building in data management area
• Work and enable Data/ Big Data Engineering
• Enable Software Development Capabilities
• Enable AI Business Analyze & Translation
• Experience in Data Governance
• Participating to set Data Architecture
• Responsible to assure Data Quality and GDPR
• Good knowledge in handling Meta MDM & Master Data Mgmt
• You are also familiar with consider security, usability, and stability. Analytics architects plans, design, and monitor these key characteristics of the analytics platform to help ensure that it complies with enterprise standards and that it performs adequately as additional analytics solutions are implemented.
• Experience in working in a data-driven organization and to drive data-driven innovation & acceleration for business and digital transformation programs