The mission is to secure a robust and future-safe enterprise architecture from all viewpoints (Business Services, Business Processes, Information, Applications and Technology).
• • Leads the development of a holistic enterprise architecture model for the whole of the organization, from all architecture perspectives (Business Services, Business Processes, Information, Applications and Technology.
• • Is overall responsible for the architectural vision and strategy.
• • Is responsible and chair for Architecture Board
• • Is overall responsible for CEVT Digital IT Architecture Repository including policies, directives, standards and reference architectures.
• • Is overall responsible for open-source governance.
• • Drives technical investigations and initiatives.
• • Reports to IT MT
• Long experience working as an enterprise architect or as a solution architect.
• Good understanding of EA frameworks in general and TOGAF in particular
• Experience in architectural modelling such as information, process, capabilities and infrastructure models
• Good understanding of customer operations and best practices
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
Business oriented mindset
• Service Minded
• Organized, analytic, structured, and skilled in documentation.
• Excellent team player
• ITIL knowledge (foundation level) is preferable.
• Holistic view and capability to understand IT services in a business context.
• Good at analyzing the big picture without losing the grip of details.