You will be responsible of managing customers Software Assets by collaborating with business, internal IT and external partners.
The ability to manage multiple stakeholders and deadlines, prioritizing under pressure by maintaining a high level of quality and communication, is key.
• Ownership and continuous improvements of the Software Asset management processes and ways of working
• Software Budget Process and actuals follow up together with Finance
• Support vendor selection and RFI / RFP processes alongside Purchasing, negotiating terms and conditions
• Support Licensing Audits
• Stakeholder management, including business functions, IT Delivery Teams, Purchasing, Legal, Security, External partners and Vendors.
• Provide legal, technical and financial insights of the software to other stakeholders
• Establish performance metrics and provide data driven license and cost analysis to provide insights on business decisions and cost optimization
• Drive the development of a mature software catalogue and the interface with software asset management
•Experience of Software Asset Manegement
•Experience of OpenIT or other SAM solutions
•Experience in managing multiple stakeholders
•Pragmatic, accurate, analytical, structured and efficient
•Self-motivated with a "can-do" attitude and a passion for customer happiness
•Assertive, while avoiding unnecessary conflicts
•Able to influence colleagues to align with SAM processes