The Product Owner will lead our work in establishing a state-of-the-art platform to deliver in all types of clinical trials together with the Unify Deployment team, Development Operations.
You will work in a team of Product Managers/Owners to
• jointly deliver a flexible product that covers most aspects of patient interactions in a clinical trial
• Lead work to design and deliver module capable of collecting data for Regulatory submissions as well as in other applications.
• Design systems that allow an operationally effective delivery and adaption to new instruments and studies
• Collaborate with SMEs to drive innovations in eCOA and how data can be collected in the most patient centric way.
• Work closely with Product Managers/Owners and Business Analysts within Unify as well as other products in Digital Health.
• Work as part of a cross-functional agile delivery team in defining and delivering functionality, as well as creating a prioritized roadmap for delivery.
• Responsible for stimulating conceptual thinking and creativity and challenging the status quo for continuous improvement.
You will need
• A deep understanding of business needs and users needs to craft the processes, solution and prioritize improvement needs.
• Deliver high-quality, hypothesis tested, business requirements, functional specifications, business processes, and system rules.
• Deliver effective recommendations for prioritization regarding the product backlog items in order to deliver maximum outcome with minimum input in line with business priorities.
• Review, analyze and evaluate business systems/processes and user-needs while serving as the key link between digital and IT development teams.
• Act as a change agent during the global roll-out of new technologies - embed new tools and technologies into the business and measure success.
• Provide leadership for those leading the day-to-day implementation of new tools through to completion.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
• Understanding of the drug development process
• Experience with eCOA solutions
• Knowledge about Clinical trial delivery
• Knowledge of GxP in software development
• Well-developed Product Management / Product Owner skills
• Ability to work collaboratively in a cross functional setting with internal as well as external partners
• Senior Stakeholder management skill with together with proven negotiation, collaboration and interpersonal leadership skills
• Effective problem and conflict solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Passion for Customers, representing the needs of multiple customers in decision making.
• Thrives in a fast-paced work environment, comfortable with complexity and uncertainty at times
• Comfort and skills operating in a heavily matrixed organizations with excellent skills and intuition to manage the needs of various partners.
• Ability to rapidly grasp concepts and excellent ability to handle complexity by simplifying it and providing clear directions to the team
• Ability to manage and influence strategically and persuade tactfully, to acquire desired outcomes while maintaining effective, positive, organizational relationships