Looking for an expert in ITSM & ServiceNow platform, specific focus on: Service Level Management,
Availability and Continuity Management.
Area / Scope: ITSM/ServiceNow Functional specialist – Service Level Management
• Service Level Management
• Availability & Continuity Management
Purpose: The mission for the ITSM/ServiceNow Functional specialist is to be a recognized expert in the area, recognized for excellent knowledge and practical experience of the area in scope
• Investigate Business needs and requirements
• Define Change Request proposals and Functionality Specifications
• Propose prioritization of Change Requests
• Contribute in development, maintenance and improvement of the Processes/Practices and Methods incl related Tools, to reach the required IT Service Management performance and capabilities in the Community.
• Contribute in defining, planning & execution of User Acceptance Test (UAT)
• Provide Support, e.g. coaching and training, on how to practically use processes/practices, methods and tools in day-to-day work
• Develop, Maintain and Provide relevant user documentation and work instructions.
• Develop, Maintain and Provide training material and training/coaching sessions based on needs and requests
• Good and documented understanding of relevant Industry Best Practices regarding processes/practices (e.g. ITIL), Methods and Tools (e.g. ServiceNow)
• Excellent knowledge/understanding, and proven practical experience, in specifying ServiceNow functionality development, e.g.
o Service Level Management, Service Level compliance & follow-up
o Service Portfolio mgmt Portals, Dashboards, etc
o Availability Management
o Business Impact measurements/follow-up
• Deep understanding of the criticality of the data & information used in the process
• Dedication to increasing delivery quality and effectiveness
• Good pedagogical skills and enjoying support, coaching and training.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills and capability of managing stakeholders
• Complete proficiency in English is a requirement