Design, build and improve ecommerce systems functionalities with all related internal integrations such as web, CRM, order delivery as well as external systems from financial partners.
· Designing scalable architecture systems for Java-based applications with cloud native development within Microsoft Azure.
· Drive DevOps process and improvements including quality control, monitoring, CI/CD.
· Perform proactive reviews of the current architecture and configuration to ensure the best security practices and standards are always applied.
· Troubleshooting design flaws and system bottlenecks.
· Construct capability and architectural roadmaps together with Product Management.
· Designing and planning application integrations with team with alignment and guidance with Integration Architect.
· Conducting system level test like performance test, security test etc.
· Completing systems reports.
· Previous work experience as full stack Java Architect with cloud native development within Microsoft Azure
· E2E solution knowledge, Strong hands on experience in integration architecture design.
· Advanced knowledge of software architecture.
· Proficiency with Java 8/9 or higher, Spring Boot.
· Experience with cloud native development within Microsoft Azure
· Experience in development based on SpringCloud
· Familiar with Elastic Search
· Experience in using ORM framework (e.g. Mybatis) and DB Mysql on previous project
· Experience in using middleware such as RabbitMQ, Redis
· Experience in using Netty for socket programming especially for Websocket.
· Familiar with Docker & Kubernate
· Ability to solve complex software system issues.
· Excellent communication skills
Good to have
· Experience in commerce platform design and finance/payment integration •
· Experience working in multicultural environment and especially with China