Intelligent Platform department is responsible for the design of electrical architectures regarding topology, logic architecture, function allocation, base technologies, system safety and cybersecurity. Secure Platform within Intelligent Platform is responsible for all aspects of system safety and cybersecurity. Responsibilities within cybersecurity cover both onboard/in-vehicle and offboard/cloud aspects of cybersecurity.
As Cybersecurity Engineer: Project Support, you will focus on project specific activities and deliveries in product cybersecurity area that covers both in-vehicle and offboard vehicle systems so that those are following relevant cybersecurity requirements, processes and standards. The work will in many cases be done in close cooperation with other teams.
Examples of major tasks/activities
Actively support Cybersecurity Project and Technical Leaders with cybersecurity planning and management, including status reporting and follow-up of the cybersecurity activities and deliveries.
Plan, drive and follow-up cybersecurity activities such as cybersecurity joint reviews with suppliers.
Facilitate and perform Threat Analysis and Risk Assessment in vehicle projects.
Support product and project management in taking cybersecurity relevant decisions in vehicle projects.
Support in planning and follow-up on cybersecurity testing, verification and validation (V&V) activities
Support activities to increase awareness and knowledge within the organization
· Good knowledge about cybersecurity area, cybersecurity risk analysis and deep interest in cybersecurity area.
· Good understanding of state-of-the-art automotive cybersecurity technologies, concepts, and solutions.
· Good understanding of the relevant automotive cybersecurity best practices, standards and regulations.
· It’s meritorious to have hands-on experience of working in cybersecurity area from the automotive industry.
· M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Electrical, Computer Engineering, IT or equivalent area or equivalent experience.
· Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture.
· Down-to-earth and inspiring personality to get things done in a pragmatic and proactive way.
· Ability to effectively communicate concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels in English.
· Prioritization skills and agile mindset along with your ability to see the bigger picture.
· Positive mindset and “we-can-do-it” attitude, while taking collaborative and structured approach to reach the best possible outcome under the given circumstances.