The purpose of the team is to enable automation of processes & workflows through the chosen ServiceNow platform and its different apps.
The team and the platform are both new within the company, so here you have a golden opportunity to be part of creating something amazing for your colleagues from scratch.
We want to put ServiceNow in the middle of our business and integrate it well to provide maximum value.
The primary focus in the beginning will be a lean ITSM process implementation in the platform that can play well with our agile & DevOps surrounding, but many more demands and stakeholders lies within our roadmap.
· Establish a platform governance that will provide future stability of the platform
· Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure the overarching digital vision and solutions align with the team's strategy and requirements
· Design solutions to cater for the business demand
· Set design and development principles
· Contribute to the platform roadmap
· Secure that we develop the platform in a sustainable way
· Development & configuration as part of the development team
Solution Architect or engineer with architecture skills
· Experienced in the ServiceNow platform
· Knowledgeable in ITSM
· Experience from working with shared services / platform products with high degree of selfservice for users
· Tech savvy with ambitions to establish great user relations
· Strong collaborator
· Experience of working in modern environments where the platform supports cloud, agile, DevOps, automation of ITSM processes…
· Excellent listener and strong communication skills