We’re currently looking for a ServiceNow Solution Architect.
The purpose of the team is to enable automation of processes & workflows through the chosen ServiceNow platform and its different apps. The team and the platform are both new, so here you have a golden opportunity to be part of creating something amazing for your colleagues from scratch. We want to put ServiceNow in the middle of our business and integrate it well to provide maximum value. The primary focus in the beginning will be a lean ITSM process implementation in the platform that can play well with our agile & DevOps surrounding, but many more demands and stakeholders lies within our roadmap.
You will be part of the development team, with responsibility for the overall design of our ServiceNow platform. You will contribute to the team with development and configuration, and we expect you to act as a mentor and coach for your colleagues. You will partner with the Technical Lead to make sure the team backlog includes improvements to the platform, so we don’t build technical debt. You will be involved in, and drive stakeholder dialogues to capture demand, manage expectations and collect user feedback.
· Establish a platform governance that will provide future stability of the platform
· Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure the overarching digital vision and solutions align with the team's strategy and requirements
· Design solutions to cater for the business demand
· Set design and development principles that will be beneficial for the company.
· Contribute to the platform roadmap
· Secure that we develop the platform in a sustainable way
· Development & configuration as part of the development team
· Solution Architect or engineer with architecture skills
· Experienced in the ServiceNow platform
· Knowledgeable in ITSM
· Experience from working with shared services / platform products with high degree of self-service for users
· Tech savvy with ambitions to establish great user relations
· Strong collaborator
· Experience of working in modern environments where the platform supports cloud, agile, DevOps, automation of ITSM processes…
· Excellent listener and strong communication skills
· Passion to challenge the status quo, find new solutions and drive out of the box ideas – loves and embraces change
· Believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust
· Not afraid to “roll up the sleeves” and seeks to go outside the comfort zone to learn – pushes teams to do the same
· Empowers others to fail, learn, and grow
· Experimental mindset to drive innovation
· Great listener who is keen to gather and use input from the team