As a UX Designer, you will work on defining features, products within the Core, Assisted (ADAS) and Autonomous Driving (AD) systems. Your responsibility will be to deliver design artifacts, such as user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that balance design aesthetics with intuitive functionality.
You will collaborate with other designers, ensure a seamless customer experience across digital landscape. And as part of a product team, you will communicate designs, ideas, and rationale with your team using data and customer insights.
The work includes collaboration with other functions with ART Vehicle Functions, Active Safety (SVA), PKV and ConX development teams as well as with external partners.
The work mainly consists of supporting the ongoing deliveries and help designing unified DX solutions to enable our OS platform strategy. We are using SAFe agile as a methodology to deliver our design solutions with our engineering partners.
- Support the ongoing delivery work on our next generation infotainment system with the design deliveries in Figma
- Help the team to understand how everything works together: AD, ADAS and active safety, surround view by reviewing what has been done so far
- Collect learnings from ongoing solutions and translate them into design requirements, actionable projects and initiatives for OTA(s) and our future platforms
- Support the team with preparing and identifying the definition of the AD visualization workshops
- Create AD blueprint from user-perspective and helps us to focus on the right things short and long term.
Experience as a UX designer for a consumer-focused tech company for at least 10 years.
Versatile designer with full range of skills: product design, interaction design, research and prototyping.
Strategic thinker, and look for ways of simplifying the experiences for the customer across a broad spectrum of touch-points.
Experienced working in agile environments.
Skilled in Figma and prototyping tools.
Fluent in English (written and spoken).
Interaction Design education at university level or equivalent experience.
Structured way of working, and good documentation skills.
Strong collaborator who can work with design partners, business and engineering teams.
People-focused design mentality.
Self-driven, result oriented and flexible.