We are looking for a Full Stack Developer working according to agile methodology. You will join the Procurement product cluster within the Supply Chain Management & Procurement area of Digital. We make data instantly available and workflows highly automated while minimizing time spent on transactional purchasing activities. We use modern tools and agile methods to create business value continuously. We ensure high quality and adaptability in our delivery.
You are a curious and open-minded person who are continuously striving to develop your skillsets. You are willing to develop a T-shaped profile by expanding your knowledge into one or more other specializations. You are also self-motivated and are willing to network with stakeholder for technical elicitation. It is also beneficial if you have some experience with direct client management, dealing with requirements and user needs.
You should have experience from some of the following areas:
• Open-source frameworks like Struts1.x/2.0, Spring 3.0, JSF1.2/2.2, etc...
• Microservices Architecture with Spring Boot
• Experience with Servers like IBM WebSphere 8.0 (or) higher
• JUnit, Eclipse, GIT, WLP, API Management (3Scale)
• Maven, Jenkins, VSTS
• Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Azure
• Oracle 11G (or) higher, SQL Server
• Neptune software low-code development